Purpose of This Award
The main objective of this award is to honor an advisor who exemplifies all the characteristics of the SkillsUSA organization. Advisors are not only judged on what they accomplish in our organization, but by what they have accomplished in his/her personal and professional life as well.
Rules and Regulations
- Someone must nominate the advisor other than himself/herself. Examples of those
eligible to nominate a candidate are a student, fellow advisor, co-worker, director, etc.
- The advisor who is nominated must be a current advisor in the state of Pennsylvania.
- The applicant must be a National SkillsUSA Pennsylvania member in good standing.
- Applications must be completed in full to qualify.
- All information on the application must be typed to qualify.
- The deadline for all entry submissions is March 1st. All entries submitted after the
deadline will not qualify for the award.